Doliosis Homoeo Pharma Private Limited is a manufacturing company set up to make highest quality homoeopathic remedies with state-of-the-art technology.
In Greek, DOL means pain and ISOS means similar. In the light of the company's activities, the name Doliosis is appropriate since homoeopathic treatment is based on the Law of Similars. In short, Doliosis means treating pain using the homoeopathic law of similars. Doliosis aims to reinforce the international presence of Indian Homoeopathy and thus contribute to the development of Dr. Hahnemann's doctrine. It will be the constant endeavour of Doliosis to improve customer relationship through increasingly effective service. For this, Doliosis is manufacturing its various products under Technical Consultation with leading companies from USA & Germany.
The manufacturing facilities are set up in picturesque environment at Pirangut near Pune. The facilities include state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, research laboratory and automated packaging line. Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) norms are fully implemented and followed.
1. At Doliosis, medicines are prepared under total aseptic precautions and with highest quality standards.
2. Raw material used at Doliosis is imported from the leading companies of Europe.
3. The potencies are prepared using high-grade extra neutral alcohol to assure the best quality.
4. Water used for the dilutions is of distilled type.
5. All the potencies at Doliosis are prepared using the classical Hahnemannian methods with hand and a supportive whirl potentisation.
6. The bottles are sealed with a dispensing stopper for easy administration.
7. Extra shrink film packing is given for added protection.
8. Strictly following the GMP rules, to assure you of the highest quality homoeopathic remedies.
Meeting with international norms & styling, the packing is pilfer-proof. Each bottle is individually shrink- wrapped. The bottle for complexes has a sprinkle enabled stopper to avoid evaporation of contents; but at the same time, it also simplifies dispensing of medicine.
The packing box displays information of dosage and method of dispensing.
Each box also contains instruction leaflet, giving details of symptoms, composition and general instructions.